Head of Marketing
The City Zip Company installs giant zip lines in city centres. In the summer of 2017 we operated Zip World London, “the biggest, fastest city centre zip wire in the world”, which saw over 30,000 people jump from a 35m tower to travel 225m at 30mph.
We are now recruiting a Head of Marketing to join our team. The Head of Marketing will to be responsible for devising and executing our marketing strategy ensuring that all digital, advertising, promotional and PR activity generates maximum exposure for our events and enables us to achieve ticket sales targets.
You must be someone with proven success and experience at senior, strategic level within a live consumer events environment where tickets sales are the key measure of success. Excellent commercial awareness, digital marketing expertise and an understanding of brand development and PR are essential.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with a fun team at one of London’s most talked about events.
Key responsibilities include
· Planning and executing the marketing activity for each live event
· Devising and delivering an innovative marketing strategy to reach new and repeat customers
· Overseeing the execution of all marketing activity, principally across B2C but also B2B, using multiple channels including digital, e-mail and direct sales
· Adapting the strategy in real time based on analytics and revenue
· Work with an external PR agency to optimise media coverage
· Building and develop partnerships with affiliate companies and partners acting as 3rd party resellers
· Managing the marketing budget
· Managing the marketing team
· Delivering against KPI’s and within budget
You enjoy being part of a busy and dynamic team working to short deadlines. You are innovative, bold and focussed on delivery. Leading from the front with a strong work ethic, you will be able to advise your reports and manage multiple marketing channels.
· 5+ years live events marketing experience (with 2+ years in a senior management role)
· Good marketing knowledge and an understanding of the application of ‘best practice’
· Able to teach, train and encourage colleagues
· Excellent digital marketing skills, including analytics, PPC, SEO and social media
· An understanding of ticketing systems
· Experience of delivering marketing to consumers
· Creative, innovative and strategic thinker
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including copywriting
· Highly organised and good at planning
This is a full time role, ideally to start at the beginning of March 2018.
To apply please send an up to date CV and covering letter detailing why you are who we’re looking for to email@example.com