The City Zip Company installs giant zip lines in city centres. In the summer of 2017 we operated Zip World London, “the biggest, fastest city centre zip wire in the world”, which saw over 30,000 people jump from a 35m tower to travel 225m at 30mph.
We are now recruiting a Marketing Assistant to join the team. The Marketing Assistant will to be responsible for supporting the execution of our marketing strategy ensuring that all digital, advertising, promotional and PR activity generates maximum exposure for the event and achieves ticket sales targets.
You must be someone with proven success and experience within a live consumer events environment where tickets sales are the key measure of success. Excellent commercial awareness, digital marketing experience and an understanding of brand development and PR are essential.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with a young, fun team at one of London’s most talked about events.
Key responsibilities include
· Supporting the delivery of the marketing strategy to reach new and repeat customers
· Analysing and reporting on campaign activity and working as part of the team to inform future activity
· Supporting the execution of all marketing activity, principally across B2C using multiple channels including digital, e-mail and direct sales
· Delivering against KPI’s and within budget
You enjoy being part of a busy and dynamic team working to short deadlines. You are innovative, bold and focussed on delivery. Leading from the front with a strong work ethic, you will be able to advise your reports and manage multiple marketing channels.
· 2+ years live events marketing experience
· Good marketing knowledge and an understanding of the application of ‘best practice’
· Excellent digital marketing skills, including analytics, PPC, SEO and social media
· An understanding of ticketing systems
· Experience of delivering marketing to consumers
· Creative, innovative and strategic thinker
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including copywriting
· Highly organised and good at planning
This is a full time, permanent role to start as soon as possible.
To apply please send an up to date CV and covering letter detailing why you are who we’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org