The City Zip Company installs giant zip lines in city centres. In the summer of 2017 we operated Zip World London, “the biggest, fastest city centre zip wire in the world”, which saw over 30,000 people jump from a 35m tower to travel 225m at 30mph.
We are now recruiting a Sales Executive to join the team. The Sales Executive will to be responsible for identifying, building and maintaining relationships with relevant businesses and charities to drive bulk ticket sales.
You must be someone with proven success and experience within a live consumer events environment where tickets sales are the key measure of success.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with a young, fun team at one of London’s most talked about events.
Key responsibilities include
· Generating sales within target sectors by networking and canvassing for business
· Visiting prospective businesses/charities and selling tickets
· Measuring and reporting on sales activity
You enjoy being part of a busy and dynamic team working to short deadlines. You are innovative, bold and focussed on closing sales. A self-starter with a strong work ethic, you will be able to create your own pressure, and organise your activities to generate sales.
- At least 1 year successful B2B sales experience, with a proven track record
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and persuasively
- Experience of sales in the events industry highly desirable
- Driven and self-motivated individual, who works equally well on your own initiative but also as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with a passion for selling
- An attention to detail and quality
- Ability to sell ideas at senior level
- Ability to think and plan strategically
This is a full time, permanent role to start as soon as possible.
To apply please send an up to date CV and covering letter detailing why you are who we’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org